The Premise: Software companies have found a way to offset development costs, but is charging customers for features a good thing?
Modern technology has focused on delivering value. The current shift away from hardware to software means that companies need to recognize how they deliver that value. In order to ensure they are responding to their customers’ needs in the best possible way, they need to charge appropriately for the features that are being used. So, we ask the panel today, if feature-based licensing for infrastructure a good thing?
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Bad Behavior Analysis with Juniper Networks - August 6, 2020
- Multi-Cloud Fabric with Arrcus - July 30, 2020
- IoT Doesn’t Need Wi-Fi 6E – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - July 28, 2020
- Introducing Security Field Day 4 - July 21, 2020
- Cisco SecureX Roundtable - July 14, 2020
- Cisco Intent-based Networking Roundtable - July 13, 2020
- Tomversations: Episode 5 – End-to-End Encryption - July 9, 2020
- Cisco Live Interview with Khalid Raza - July 2, 2020
- The New Branch with Riverbed SD-WAN - June 30, 2020
- AI Can’t Do Much for WiFi – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 30, 2020