The Premise: Does IoT Need Wi-Fi 6E?
The standards for faster wireless communications are being adopted much more quickly. We have faster speeds and different spectrum allocations to work with. However, the largest consumers of the wireless space in the coming years are the ones that won’t be able to use those faster new speeds without a radical shift in direction. IoT devices use slower, older, cheaper radios. So, the premise of this episode is that IoT Doesn’t Need Wi-Fi 6E.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- Redefining Service Protection with VMware Service-Defined Firewall - August 11, 2020
- Wi-Fi Isn’t Always the Best Wireless Solution – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - August 11, 2020
- Bad Behavior Analysis with Juniper Networks - August 6, 2020
- Multi-Cloud Fabric with Arrcus - July 30, 2020
- IoT Doesn’t Need Wi-Fi 6E – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - July 28, 2020
- Introducing Security Field Day 4 - July 21, 2020
- Cisco SecureX Roundtable - July 14, 2020
- Cisco Intent-based Networking Roundtable - July 13, 2020
- Tomversations: Episode 5 – End-to-End Encryption - July 9, 2020
- Cisco Live Interview with Khalid Raza - July 2, 2020