This week, Ken Nalbone and Rich Stroffolino are discussing Asus distributing signed malware, Pwn2Own finding another VM escape bug, which programming languages are gaining traction, and Oracle Cloud drama. It’s your Gestalt IT Rundown!
The Gestalt IT Rundown is a live weekly look at the IT news of the week. It broadcasts live on Facebook every Wednesday at 12:30pm ET. To watch along, “Like” our Facebook page. Be sure to subscribe to Gestalt IT on YouTube for even more weekly video content.
- Garmin’s Ransomware Outage | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 29, 2020 - July 29, 2020
- Ep. 12: What Happened to Skype? - July 27, 2020
- HPE, Silver Peak, and the Maturation of SD-WAN - July 24, 2020
- EU Lowers Its Privacy Shield | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 22, 2020 - July 22, 2020
- Ep. 11: SD-WAN Goes Corporate - July 20, 2020
- Can Liqid and Broadcom Take CI Mainstream? - July 20, 2020
- Nebulon Launches with Cloud-Defined Storage - July 17, 2020
- What Will HPE Do With Silver Peak? | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 15, 2020 - July 15, 2020
- Public Cloud Providers Place Bets on No-Code Success - July 13, 2020
- Ep. 10: How Can We Move Past Passwords? - July 13, 2020