I am in Seattle, WA for the third GestaltIT Tech Field Day (TFD). This time I am part of the presenting team for Veeam Software, and we are first up on the agenda. As with other recent events, I am using Cover It Live (CiL) to provide real time coverage and of our presentation and the reaction of the delegates (bloggers) attending. The best part about using Cover It Live is the event can be played back in the future, so check it out even if you missed it live.
I’m automatically pulling in the tweets of all involved, so I should have a good stream of both bloggers and sponsors represented here.
I’m using the following twitter lists:
Look for my occasional commentary as well, but I’m not sure how much time I’ll actually have to participate. I’ll end the coverage when our time is up, which should be roughly 3 to 4 hours.
Click through the page break for the CiL widget and tune into the fun!
By the way, we are providing the first ever public demo of Veeam Backup and Replication 5.0 SureBackup!
- vSphere 4.1 U1 Released. Fixes Specific For VM Backups - February 12, 2011
- Consolidate Helper Snapshot Appears On vSphere VM - September 30, 2010
- Live Coverage — GestaltIT Tech Field Day Veeam Presentation - July 19, 2010
- What Is VAAI And What Does It Mean For Virtualization? - June 25, 2010
- Future vCenter And SRM Requirement For 64 bit OS Means More vCenter VMs - June 24, 2010
- Take VMware SRM Survey, Get a Free Copy of Laverick’s Book, and Donate $10 to UNICEF - June 1, 2010
- VMware Answers XenClient Release With View Client Local Mode - May 19, 2010
- Pre-existing Snapshot Could Cause Inconsistent Incrementals Using vSphere CBT - May 17, 2010
- Nominate 2010 vExperts Now - April 20, 2010
- Why Does Cloning A VM From Template Take A Long Time? - April 15, 2010