Is Kubernetes simply benefiting from the first mover advantage, or does it have the force to stay the dominant container orchestrator in the enterprise for years to come? The roundtable discusses.
On-Premises for today’s roundtable:
Follow us on Twitter.
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter for more great coverage right in your inbox.
- The Brave New World of NVMe: The On-Premise IT Roundtable - July 18, 2017
- Cisco Announces “The Network. Intuitive.” - July 10, 2017
- This is Inbox Hell - July 10, 2017
- Broadcom Gets Regulatory Approval on Brocade Acquisition - July 5, 2017
- Cloud Extensions, NVMesh, and Backup Awareness in Gestalt Storage News 17.3 - July 5, 2017
- Not The Cisco of John Chambers Anymore - July 3, 2017
- Is Kubernetes a Flash in the Pan? The On-Premise IT Roundtable - July 3, 2017
- HyperThreading Bug in Intel Skylake and Kaby Lake CPUs - June 30, 2017
- Trove puts the A.I. in Email - June 30, 2017
- VMware NSX, Figuring Out Intent-Based Networking, and Career Management in Gestalt Networking News 17.7 - June 27, 2017