Dan Frith of Penguin Punk comments:
I’ve posted previously about the opportunity I had to talk in depth with some of the folks from Cohesity at Storage Field Day 8. They’ve now come out with their “Hybrid Cloud Strategy”, and I thought it was worthwhile putting together a brief post covering the announcement.
As you’ve probably been made aware countless times by various technology sales people, analysts and pundits, enterprises are moving workload to the cloud. Cohesity are offering what they call a complete approach via the following features
Dan’s look at the Cohesity hybrid cloud solution is great. Expect more great things coming from them soon.
Read more at: Cohesity Announces Hybrid Cloud Strategy
- The Cloud Extends Into the Datacenter: Druva at AWS re:Invent - December 13, 2019
- Docker Enterprise Sold to Mirantis, Docker Desktop, Hub Raise $35MM - November 19, 2019
- Juniper NXTWORK 2019 Keynote Live Blog - November 12, 2019
- Where Did Tech Field Day Come From? Tech Field Day at 10 - November 4, 2019
- Druva Protects Corporate Data Outside the Firewall - October 30, 2019
- It’s All About the Delegates: Tech Field Day at 10 - October 27, 2019
- Nth Generation Symposium Keynote Live Blog - October 24, 2019
- SolarWinds Aims to Connect the Data Dots - October 24, 2019
- Celebrating 10 Years of Pure Storage and Tech Field Day - October 23, 2019
- Meeting the Storage Performance Requirements of AI and ML Workloads with WekaIO - October 23, 2019