Lee Badman writing for IT Toolbox comments:
Nyansa is a newcomer to the WLAN industry, with a fresh way of analyzing wireless environments. I wrote about them and their Voyance analytics solution in Network Computing when the company went live in April, and also had the pleasure of being in San Jose with company execs during Mobility Field Day 1.
With multi-site views and the power of big data analytics focused on enterprise Wi-Fi, it’s easy to see why Nyansa is catching the attention of WLAN professionals who need to know all that they can about their wireless environments.
Nyansa is making waves in the industry. Read Lee’s take on their technology and how it can help your wireless network.
- Liveblog: Intel Data-Centric Innovation Day 2019 - April 2, 2019
- Intel’s Crossover Point: A 3D Spork? - March 29, 2019
- Nyansa Wants To Be the IoT Sheriff - March 27, 2019
- Inside-Out vs. Outside-In Hybrid Cloud - January 14, 2019
- Thin Provisioning: The Lies We Tell Our Systems - December 21, 2018
- Why Would Microsoft Buy Mellanox? - December 19, 2018
- Pure Storage Isn’t About All-Flash Anymore (and Never Really Was) - December 13, 2018
- Liqid Takes Composable Infrastructure to a New Level - December 5, 2018
- The fault, dear Brutus, lies not in our machines… - November 26, 2018
- ProtonMail Was Probably Not Hacked - November 16, 2018