Brent Salisbury draws a parallel between SDN and net neutrality, showing how technology can enable carriers to discriminate, double-dip, and more. A great read!
Over the next 10 years the networking industry is going to transform much more than it has in the previous ten year. The catalyst as we know it today is called SDN, but what that really means is its time to bring networking at least into the same decade conceptually as the rest of the computing world.
Read more at: The SDN Impact on Net Neutrality
- Live from VMworld | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 28, 2019 - August 30, 2019
- VMworld 2019 Announcements: Project Pacific - August 30, 2019
- StorPool’s Strategy Rose to the Cloud—and Beyond! - August 22, 2019
- Making Security Safe for All - July 29, 2019
- Liveblog: Intel Data-Centric Innovation Day 2019 - April 2, 2019
- Intel’s Crossover Point: A 3D Spork? - March 29, 2019
- Nyansa Wants To Be the IoT Sheriff - March 27, 2019
- Inside-Out vs. Outside-In Hybrid Cloud - January 14, 2019
- Thin Provisioning: The Lies We Tell Our Systems - December 21, 2018
- Why Would Microsoft Buy Mellanox? - December 19, 2018