Organizations are overwhelmed with data, and in fact, many would argue that we conduct business in a data-powered economy. In recent news, we’ve seen just how many organizations are unprepared for a system malfunction which causes a breach or major loss of data. All organizations should have a data protection plan, along with a recovery plan, to minimize disruptions to the business.
This Commvault webinar is led by Consultant, Analyst, and Blogger, Chris M. Evans. Follow along as he discusses data management with Commvault’s Director – Solutions Marketing, Lance Shaw and Stephen Foskett, Organizer in Chief at Foskett Services. Their discussion delves into the three things an organization needs to consider to build a solid data management and protection plan.
Watch the Commvault webinar here.
- Orchestration is the Reason Enterprises Haven’t Adopted Containers – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 23, 2020
- Live Tech Events Will Return. Here’s Why - June 10, 2020
- Time Synchronization Needs in Communications and IT by Intel Corporation - May 26, 2020
- Efficient Networks with Silicon Innovation by Intel Corporation - May 26, 2020
- vSphere 7 Means NVMe-oF is Ready for Prime Time – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - May 26, 2020
- Buying a House in a Post-Covid-19 World - May 22, 2020
- Creating Conspicuously Compelling Content - May 8, 2020
- Physical Distancing Isn’t Possible for IT Support – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - April 7, 2020
- Optimize Zoom Audio Settings for a Remote Music Lesson - April 3, 2020
- The EARN-IT Act - March 27, 2020