Organizations are overwhelmed with data, and in fact, many would argue that we conduct business in a data-powered economy. In recent news, we’ve seen just how many organizations are unprepared for a system malfunction which causes a breach or major loss of data. All organizations should have a data protection plan, along with a recovery plan, to minimize disruptions to the business.
This Commvault webinar is led by Consultant, Analyst, and Blogger, Chris M. Evans. Follow along as he discusses data management with Commvault’s Director – Solutions Marketing, Lance Shaw and Stephen Foskett, Organizer in Chief at Foskett Services. Their discussion delves into the three things an organization needs to consider to build a solid data management and protection plan.
Watch the Commvault webinar here.
- Single Pane of Glass is a Myth – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 25, 2020
- Is Backup Dead? – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 11, 2020
- EtherealMind’s Fifteen Networking Truths (Rules of Networking) - February 5, 2020
- Misplacing Digital Transformation Priorities - January 30, 2020
- Let’s Talk About Ransomware (Again) - January 17, 2020
- How to Blog, Win Friends and Influence People… - January 10, 2020
- 20 Things You Need to Stop Doing in 2020 - January 7, 2020
- 2019 Gestalt IT Wrap-Up - December 31, 2019
- IT Burnout Tips for Recovery - December 23, 2019
- 10 VMware Interview Questions (And Answers) - December 16, 2019