Dave Henry of GeekFluent comments:
Today Cisco announced their entry in the Hyperconverged Infrastructure marketplace, a solution called HyperFlex.
Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI) can be thought of as “Virutalization in a Box”. An HCI solution is one that offers everything needed for server virtualization: compute, memory, network, storage, hypervisor, and management/orchestration for all of these.
Cisco is throwing their ten-gallon hat into the hyperconverged ring. It will be interesting to see where this all plays out.
Read more at: Cisco Enters Hyperconverged Market with HyperFlex
- Will MPLS Ever Go Away? - September 12, 2018
- Arista Is Finding Their Mojo In Wireless - August 3, 2018
- 1Password’s Travel Mode - July 24, 2018
- Launching Into the Future with Arrcus - July 16, 2018
- Circle K Finds Value In SD-WAN Speed - July 2, 2018
- Building a Software Defined Branch with Aruba - June 19, 2018
- Accessing Security Insights with SolarWinds Network Insight For Cisco ASA - June 7, 2018
- McKesson’s SD-WAN Journey to Cost Savings - May 31, 2018
- Unlocking VXLAN with Mellanox - May 30, 2018
- Solving Complexity with SD-WAN at National Instruments - May 15, 2018