Lee Badman of WiredNot comments:
When it comes to monitoring the performance of wireless networks. There really aren’t all that many options. You can run tests “on demand” to get a point-in-time view of how things feel to you in one specific location on the WLAN, but you have to be really careful what conclusions you draw from that simple exercise. Or, you might make use of the very cool product that is NetBeez for automated, ongoing, distributed performance monitoring.
NetBeez is doing some very interesting things with with their distributed platforms. I wonder where they’ll be headed next?
- Intelligence In The Mist - June 20, 2019
- Clean Analytics with ScienceLogic - June 20, 2019
- Cisco Live US 2019 Keynote Liveblog - June 11, 2019
- Analyzing A Firehose with CounterFlow.ai - June 6, 2019
- Building The Gold Standard with Pica8 - June 5, 2019
- Avoiding Automation Archipelagos with Extreme Networks - May 29, 2019
- Finding Context In the Frames with Plixer - May 22, 2019
- Enabling SD-WAN Partnerships with Infovista - May 20, 2019
- Bringing Intelligence to Things with Cradlepoint - May 16, 2019
- Using SD-WAN As A Cloud Migration Strategy - May 14, 2019