Daniel Hertzberg comments on his blog:
I was fortunate enough to go to Interop in Las Vegas on the behalf of tech field day. So I cannot thank them enough for the opportunity to go to Interop. For me this was my first Interop I was able to take part in. Which was really eye-opening and will for sure add many new fortes in regards to new trends in networking.
I have been using the NSX product for the better half almost 3 years in a large environment. Before NSX I also leveraged VMware VCNS the predecessor to NSX. I have written numerous blog posts and scripts all related to NSX. Alright enough about me and on to the VMware NSX presentations.
Thanks to Daniel for coming! This take on NSX is great and showcases everything that Bruce Davie went over during the presentation.
Read more at: Tech field day VMware NSX at Interop
- Jack Daniel and Tom Hollingsworth Discuss Community and Security | Gestalt IT - November 2, 2018
- Living On The Edge with Edgeworx - October 31, 2018
- Making the Most of Microsegmentation with Guardicore - October 25, 2018
- Virtual Cloud Network Deep Dive – A Fresh Review of NSX - October 12, 2018
- Ookla Acquires Ekahau – The Future of Wi-Fi Design is Speedy! - October 10, 2018
- Making It In A Multi Cloud World - October 1, 2018
- Will MPLS Ever Go Away? - September 12, 2018
- Arista Is Finding Their Mojo In Wireless - August 3, 2018
- 1Password’s Travel Mode - July 24, 2018
- Launching Into the Future with Arrcus - July 16, 2018