Earlier this month, we posted about an awesome idea that our friend, Jason Boche, had. He was giving away a pass for VMworld 2010 to help more people get to the event. We at Gestalt IT decided to help out by offering to pay for the airfare for the winner.
That contest is over now, and a winner has been selected in the cutest way possible (see the video above!). The winner is Greg Stuart (not to be confused with Craig Stewart), and we couldn’t be happier with the result.
The Gestalt IT authors and Field Day delegates look forward to meeting Greg at VMworld! It’s not too late for you to join all of us. Although the early-bird discount is now past, registrations are still available. When you do go, how about joining us for a Diet Coke with the lucky winner?
- The Cloud Extends Into the Datacenter: Druva at AWS re:Invent - December 13, 2019
- Docker Enterprise Sold to Mirantis, Docker Desktop, Hub Raise $35MM - November 19, 2019
- Juniper NXTWORK 2019 Keynote Live Blog - November 12, 2019
- Where Did Tech Field Day Come From? Tech Field Day at 10 - November 4, 2019
- Druva Protects Corporate Data Outside the Firewall - October 30, 2019
- It’s All About the Delegates: Tech Field Day at 10 - October 27, 2019
- Nth Generation Symposium Keynote Live Blog - October 24, 2019
- SolarWinds Aims to Connect the Data Dots - October 24, 2019
- Celebrating 10 Years of Pure Storage and Tech Field Day - October 23, 2019
- Meeting the Storage Performance Requirements of AI and ML Workloads with WekaIO - October 23, 2019