Jordan Martin comments on his blog:
CloudGenix is one of the sponsor companies presenting at Network Field Day 9. They are the very definition of a startup being less than 2 years old and coming out of stealth mode in April of 2014. The founders of the company are all former colleagues from Cisco.
The Product: Well, that’s an interesting question as there isn’t much information out there about it. Their website claims that they are developing a SDN solution for the WAN that is currently in private beta. I couldn’t find anything online that showed any technical description beyond the typical flowery wording about mapping business process/priority to network traffic flows.
First-time delegate Jordan is doing some homework on the Networking Field Day 9 presenters. Read on to see his thoughts on CloudGenix. And don’t forget to watch Networking Field Day 9 as well to see what they have to say!
Read more at: NFD9 Homework: CloudGenix
- Does SPB Mean “Secure Path Bridging”? - February 12, 2020
- Cloud Isn’t Your Key To Compliance - February 10, 2020
- Breaking IoT Security - February 7, 2020
- Answers at Your Fingertips with Forward Networks - February 4, 2020
- Priming Your Application Performance with Intel Application Device Queues - January 29, 2020
- Is Cisco SD Access Intent Based Networking? - January 28, 2020
- Captivating Wireless Connectivity with Cisco OpenRoaming - January 22, 2020
- Does the Apple Airport Extreme Use VLANs? - January 21, 2020
- Predicting Data Patterns with Cradlepoint - January 16, 2020
- How Do RFC3161 Timestamps Work? - January 15, 2020