The Gestalt IT Rundown returns, bringing you another week’s worth of IT news. Tom Hollingsworth and Richard Stroffolino discuss the Cisco acquisition of July Systems, DockerHub hosting crytojacking images, a reported national privacy plan, AT&T – Time Warner merger approval, and more.
The Gestalt IT Rundown is a live weekly look at the IT news of the week. It broadcasts live on Facebook every Wednesday at 12:30pm ET. To watch along, “Like” our Facebook page. Be sure to subscribe to Gestalt IT on YouTube for even more weekly video content.
- HCI Storage Efficiency - January 16, 2019
- Leave Open Source Alone Amazon | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 16, 2019 - January 16, 2019
- Wiliot: The Power’s In The Air - January 16, 2019
- IT Certifications in 2019 - January 14, 2019
- Dropping the HAMR on Qualcomm | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 9, 2019 - January 9, 2019
- Composable Infrastructure is Just Blade Server 2.0 – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - January 8, 2019
- Saying Goodbye to Python 2.7 - January 4, 2019
- NooBaa is acquired by Red Hat - January 4, 2019
- 10 In-demand skills to learn in 2019 - January 3, 2019
- US Tariffs and Embedded Systems - January 2, 2019