The Gestalt IT Rundown returns, bringing you another week’s worth of IT news. Tom Hollingsworth and Richard Stroffolino discuss the Cisco acquisition of July Systems, DockerHub hosting crytojacking images, a reported national privacy plan, AT&T – Time Warner merger approval, and more.
The Gestalt IT Rundown is a live weekly look at the IT news of the week. It broadcasts live on Facebook every Wednesday at 12:30pm ET. To watch along, “Like” our Facebook page. Be sure to subscribe to Gestalt IT on YouTube for even more weekly video content.
- Catching Up On Microsoft Build 2020 | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 20, 2020 - May 20, 2020
- Checksum: Episode 2 – Is IoT Security a Nightmare? - May 18, 2020
- AWS Rolls Out Graviton2 M6g instances - May 18, 2020
- The Three Philosophies of SolarWinds APM - May 15, 2020
- Rubbing Salt In the Exploit - May 15, 2020
- Dell EMC Unifies Midrange Storage with PowerStore | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 13, 2020 - May 13, 2020
- Riverbed Wasn’t Built In a Day - May 12, 2020
- Checksum: Episode 1 – Why Did Nvidia Buy Mellanox? - May 11, 2020
- How Do You Start Learning About Containers? - May 11, 2020
- Why Did Nvidia Buy Cumulus Networks? | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 6, 2020 - May 6, 2020