The Gestalt IT Rundown returns, bringing you another week’s worth of IT news. Tom Hollingsworth and Richard Stroffolino discuss the Cisco acquisition of July Systems, DockerHub hosting crytojacking images, a reported national privacy plan, AT&T – Time Warner merger approval, and more.
The Gestalt IT Rundown is a live weekly look at the IT news of the week. It broadcasts live on Facebook every Wednesday at 12:30pm ET. To watch along, “Like” our Facebook page. Be sure to subscribe to Gestalt IT on YouTube for even more weekly video content.
- Sudon’t Make Me a Sandwich | Gestalt IT Rundown: October 16, 2019 - October 16, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of October 14, 2019 - October 14, 2019
- The Rise of Semi-Custom Silicon - October 11, 2019
- VMware Takes the Carbon Black | Gestalt IT Rundown: October 9, 2019 - October 9, 2019
- Learning Kubernetes is a Waste of Time – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - October 8, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of October 7, 2019 - October 7, 2019
- What Happened to Docker? - October 4, 2019
- WeWork’s IP-No | Gestalt IT Rundown: October 2, 2019 - October 2, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of September 30, 2019 - September 30, 2019
- Is Slack Doomed? - September 27, 2019