Want the power of a laptop, the portability of a tablet, and the thrill of winning? Then sign up our Microsoft Surface Pro Giveaway! For a chance to win, just do the following:
- Like Gestalt IT on Facebook
- Leave a comment on the post announcing the giveaway
- Wait until September 29, 2017 when we draw the winner
The winner will be chosen at random, so good luck to all who enter!
Terms and Conditions
- Winner will be chosen at random on September 29, 2017 from Facebook users who have liked our page at that time and commented on the post as indicated. Winner will be notified using Facebook Messenger and must respond to that message within 24 hours.
- Winner will be required to submit a W-9.
- This contest is U.S. only, sorry international readers.
- One entry per person. Persons who are caught or suspected of entering multiple times will have all entries disqualified. This is supposed to be fun!
- Employees of Gestalt IT are (sadly) not eligible. Gestalt IT authors, event attendees, analysts, press, mothers-in-law, and others are eligible provided they are not paid employees or contractors of Gestalt IT.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entry, especially if it seems not to be in the spirit of this contest. We also reserve the right to cancel the contest entirely.
Choosing a Winner
The winner will be chosen from the individual Facebook users who comment on the contest post only. After the entry windows, all user names will be compiled into a spreadsheet, verified to have Liked the Gestalt IT Facebook page, and have any duplicates removed. From that list, a name will be randomly chosen using this random number generator.
No purchase is necessary or, in fact, even possible! Void where prohibited by law, as are most things. Gestalt IT Media LLC is running this giveaway and may be contacted at [email protected] Odds of winning are cunningly calculated based on the number of entries, currently estimated at about one in 250. One prize will be awarded at the contest end with an estimated value of US$799. Thank you for reading to the end. Here is a GIF for your diligence.
- Gestalt IT Rundown – November 22, 2017 - November 22, 2017
- The Gestalt IT Holiday Gift Guide 2017 - November 22, 2017
- All Storage Should Scale-Out – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - November 21, 2017
- Congruity360 Opens a Historic Data Center - November 20, 2017
- SNIA Hops on DePop, MoSMB, and Technical Debt in Gestalt Storage News 17.5 - November 20, 2017
- Russ White – IT Origins - November 16, 2017
- The Great Congruity360 Data Migration - November 15, 2017
- Gestalt IT Rundown – November 15, 2017 - November 15, 2017
- Gestalt Cloud News 17.8 - November 14, 2017
- A Conversation with Congruity360 COO Mark Shirman - November 9, 2017