Every week, Rich Stroffolino and Tom Hollingsworth discuss the IT news of the week in the Gestalt IT Rundown.
This week on the show, they discuss:
This week on the show:
- the FCC’s Net Neutrality rules shakeup effecting the enterprise
- the rise of browser-based cryptocurrency mining for monetization
- Broadcom finalized the Brocade deal, what exactly did they get?
- Meg Whitman’s legacy from her tenure with Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Be sure to catch new episodes live every Wednesday at 12:30pm eastern by subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Show notes are available here.
- Security and the US Ballistic Missile System - December 18, 2018
- 99 Problems… But Too Many Podcasts Ain’t One - December 17, 2018
- Nvidia PhysX Goes Open-Source - December 14, 2018
- Eastern European Banks Hacked by Raspberry Pi - December 13, 2018
- Dell Goes Public 2: Electric Boogaloo | Gestalt IT Rundown: December 12, 2018 - December 12, 2018
- Mozilla’s CEO Mourns the Death of EdgeHTML - December 12, 2018
- Microsoft Teams is Beating Slack - December 11, 2018
- Making the Case for SAN and NAS on AWS - December 11, 2018
- Atlassian Bought Trello a Butler - December 10, 2018
- IBM To Sell Lotus Notes to HCL - December 7, 2018