Despite some technical hurdles, Tom Hollingsworth and Rich Stroffolino return to bring you the IT news from the week that was! In this episode they rundown new announcements from Nutanix, Cisco, AWS, and Sprint. They then dig into the two big stories of the week, the VMware acquisition of VeloCloud, and the merger of Broadcom and Qualcomm.
To catch each episode live each Wednesday at 12:30pm ET, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Full show notes can be found here.
- MacOS Has Been Around Longer Than Classic Mac OS - May 24, 2018
- Jon Hildebrand – IT Origins - May 24, 2018
- Q(uestion)LC Flash | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 23, 2018 - May 24, 2018
- Pure Accelerate Live Blog – Day 2 - May 24, 2018
- Pure Accelerate Live Blog - May 23, 2018
- BONUS: Patric Palm – IT Origins - May 22, 2018
- HPE Buying Plexxi - May 21, 2018
- Random Numbers on a Raspberry Pi - May 17, 2018
- FPGAs are Coming for AI Workloads - May 17, 2018
- Patric Palm – IT Origins - May 17, 2018