Despite some technical hurdles, Tom Hollingsworth and Rich Stroffolino return to bring you the IT news from the week that was! In this episode they rundown new announcements from Nutanix, Cisco, AWS, and Sprint. They then dig into the two big stories of the week, the VMware acquisition of VeloCloud, and the merger of Broadcom and Qualcomm.
To catch each episode live each Wednesday at 12:30pm ET, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Full show notes can be found here.
- Nutanix Goes to AWS | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 12, 2020 - August 12, 2020
- Ep. 14: Why Does Nvidia Want Arm? - August 10, 2020
- Public Cloud Growth Continues to Slow - August 10, 2020
- What is Driving Low-Code? - August 7, 2020
- Nvidia, Arm, and SoftBank | Gestalt IT Rundown: August 5, 2020 - August 5, 2020
- Ep. 13: 3 Reasons Ransomware is Hard - August 3, 2020
- Intel Announces Reorg After 7nm Production Slips - August 3, 2020
- Garmin’s Ransomware Outage | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 29, 2020 - July 29, 2020
- Ep. 12: What Happened to Skype? - July 27, 2020
- HPE, Silver Peak, and the Maturation of SD-WAN - July 24, 2020