Despite some technical hurdles, Tom Hollingsworth and Rich Stroffolino return to bring you the IT news from the week that was! In this episode they rundown new announcements from Nutanix, Cisco, AWS, and Sprint. They then dig into the two big stories of the week, the VMware acquisition of VeloCloud, and the merger of Broadcom and Qualcomm.
To catch each episode live each Wednesday at 12:30pm ET, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Full show notes can be found here.
- A Critique of Network Coding and Automation - August 16, 2018
- Sierra Wireless Misadventures | Gestalt IT Rundown, August 8, 2018 - August 15, 2018
- The Geek Travel Router - August 14, 2018
- AMD’s Second Generation Threadripper Isn’t Quite EPYC - August 14, 2018
- Alastair Cooke – IT Origins - August 9, 2018
- Slack Buying Hipchat is Good for ChatOps - August 3, 2018
- Transcoding with My Little Cluster - August 3, 2018
- AMD Plays the Long Hygon | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 11, 2018 - July 12, 2018
- AIRI: Converging FlashBlade into an AI Reference Architecture - July 12, 2018
- 2018 MacBook Pros Comes Closer to Earning Their Name - July 12, 2018