Despite some technical hurdles, Tom Hollingsworth and Rich Stroffolino return to bring you the IT news from the week that was! In this episode they rundown new announcements from Nutanix, Cisco, AWS, and Sprint. They then dig into the two big stories of the week, the VMware acquisition of VeloCloud, and the merger of Broadcom and Qualcomm.
To catch each episode live each Wednesday at 12:30pm ET, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Full show notes can be found here.
- Gestalt IT Rundown – December 13, 2017 - December 13, 2017
- Corporate Twitter: When a Company Sings No More - December 12, 2017
- Failing Startups, Dying Private Clouds, and more in Gestalt Cloud News 17.9 - December 11, 2017
- Is the Private Cloud Dying? - December 8, 2017
- Postpone Inbox Procrastination - December 7, 2017
- Congruity360: A Confluence of Services - December 7, 2017
- Eyvonne Sharp – IT Origins - December 7, 2017
- Blockchain and the UN - December 6, 2017
- Drobo 5N2 Review: A Need, Not A Want - December 6, 2017
- The Gen-Z Consortium: A Blade By Any Other Name? - December 5, 2017