Despite some technical hurdles, Tom Hollingsworth and Rich Stroffolino return to bring you the IT news from the week that was! In this episode they rundown new announcements from Nutanix, Cisco, AWS, and Sprint. They then dig into the two big stories of the week, the VMware acquisition of VeloCloud, and the merger of Broadcom and Qualcomm.
To catch each episode live each Wednesday at 12:30pm ET, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Full show notes can be found here.
- Drobo + Nexsan = StorCentric - November 13, 2018
- Laptop Migrations - November 13, 2018
- Let’s Talk About Burnout - November 12, 2018
- ESXi on a Raspberry Pi - November 12, 2018
- A Keyboard Quest - November 9, 2018
- Apple is Winning the ARM Race - November 9, 2018
- An IT Origin Story from Jason Beshara - November 8, 2018
- IoT Storage and Data Security - November 8, 2018
- The Wisdom of Amazon | Gestalt IT Rundown: November 7, 2018 - November 7, 2018
- Considering the New iPad Pro - November 5, 2018