We’re thrilled to announce the launch of our new podcast! The podcast was created to reflect the same diversity of coverage from Gestalt IT. We’re going to be gathering knowledgable speakers from across the enterprise to gather around the table (spoiler: not always round), and discuss a hot topic. We’ll give you engaging twenty minute discussions at a time, and all we ask is for your attention.
To reflect the fact that each episode revolves around a single idea, we’ve decided to name the podcast The On-Premise IT Roundtable! We’re taking the grammatical failing of our industry and embracing it. By actually using the term in a reasonably appropriate context, we hope to bring some sanity to those who otherwise find the term grating.
Today, we’ve got a fantastic launch lineup of episode already in the feed. We’ve got great discussions about SD-WAN, DevOps, Locations & Beacons, and Containers in your Virtualization, ready for your consumption. If video is more your thing, checkout our YouTube channel. All episode are recorded live at industry events, so you can check out all of our participants’ smiling faces.
As a bonus for the launch, we’ve also published our pilot episode. It’s a fun little episode focused on a topic that touches everyone in the IT industry, painful language and acronyms. It was a bit of our inspiration for naming the show.
We hope you enjoy the podcast. If you do, subscribe in your podcatcher of choice, share the show around, and give it a review. And if you have any topic suggestions, send to us on Twitter!
After our initial batch of episodes, we’ll be posting new content every other Tuesday. We’re looking forward to bring you great IT conversations!
- Phoummala Schmitt – IT Origins - September 20, 2018
- Joining Microsoft’s Teams, or No More Slacking - September 20, 2018
- ARM Servers and End Times | Gestalt IT Rundown: September 19, 2018 - September 19, 2018
- NetApp Acquires StackPointCloud - September 18, 2018
- Networking Disaggregation Isn’t Ready – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - September 18, 2018
- Built for SMBs: A Look at the HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 - September 18, 2018
- Pure Storage and the State of VVols - September 14, 2018
- Ken Nalbone – IT Origins - September 13, 2018
- Advanced Persistent Database | Gestalt IT Rundown: September 12, 2018 - September 12, 2018
- How a Storage Company Approaches Containers - September 12, 2018