It’s the Gestalt IT Rundown, breaking down the IT news of the week. This week we’ll be discussing the latest in the Supermicro saga, how Google+’s shutdown will shakeout post GDPR, if continuous OS updates are always good, and Intel playing catch up to AMD. Plus a breakdown of the Ookla acquisition of Ekahau.
The Gestalt IT Rundown is a live weekly look at the IT news of the week. It broadcasts live on Facebook every Wednesday at 12:30pm ET. To watch along, “Like” our Facebook page. Be sure to subscribe to Gestalt IT on YouTube for even more weekly video content.
- IBM To Sell Lotus Notes to HCL - December 7, 2018
- Bad Consumer Security Advice - December 7, 2018
- Bitcoin Difficulty is Dropping - December 7, 2018
- Microsoft Edges Toward Chromium - December 6, 2018
- Time to Patch Kubernetes - December 6, 2018
- The US Has the Top 2 Supercomputers - December 6, 2018
- The Microsoft Connection | Gestalt IT Rundown: December 5, 2018 - December 5, 2018
- IPv6 Is Still Weird - December 5, 2018
- Intel Shipping 10nm NUCs to Major Retailers - December 3, 2018
- Haiku: Reviving the Dreams of BeOS - December 3, 2018