It’s the Gestalt IT Rundown, breaking down the IT news of the week. This week we’ll be discussing the latest in the Supermicro saga, how Google+’s shutdown will shakeout post GDPR, if continuous OS updates are always good, and Intel playing catch up to AMD. Plus a breakdown of the Ookla acquisition of Ekahau.
The Gestalt IT Rundown is a live weekly look at the IT news of the week. It broadcasts live on Facebook every Wednesday at 12:30pm ET. To watch along, “Like” our Facebook page. Be sure to subscribe to Gestalt IT on YouTube for even more weekly video content.
- Gestalt News for the Week of February 11, 2019 - February 11, 2019
- Intel’s Swan Song | Gestalt IT Rundown: February 6, 2019 - February 6, 2019
- You Need Sensors for Analytics – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 5, 2019
- Gestalt News for the Week of February 4, 2019 - February 4, 2019
- Necessary NAS Nomenclature - February 1, 2019
- A Shortage in Common Sense: The Myth of the Talent Gap - January 31, 2019
- Olympic Hacking in Japan | Gestalt IT Rundown: January 30, 2019 - January 30, 2019
- Kubernetes: Theory and Practice - January 30, 2019
- Compute Module 3+ on sale now from $25 - January 29, 2019
- The Government Shutdown and Security - January 24, 2019