Get your IT news fix from Tom Hollingsworth and Ken Nalbone on the Gestalt IT Rundown. They breakdown the news from Microsoft Connect, Ken’s thoughts on this year’s re:Invent, and more cloudy goodness.
The Gestalt IT Rundown is a live weekly look at the IT news of the week. It broadcasts live on Facebook every Wednesday at 12:30pm ET. To watch along, “Like” our Facebook page. Be sure to subscribe to Gestalt IT on YouTube for even more weekly video content.
- The Microsoft Connection | Gestalt IT Rundown: December 5, 2018 - December 5, 2018
- IPv6 Is Still Weird - December 5, 2018
- Intel Shipping 10nm NUCs to Major Retailers - December 3, 2018
- Haiku: Reviving the Dreams of BeOS - December 3, 2018
- The AWS ARM Chip That Wasn’t - November 28, 2018
- AWS re:Intervention | Gestalt IT Rundown: November 28, 2018 - November 28, 2018
- Germany Considering SOHO Router Security Rules - November 27, 2018
- Build the Droids You’re Looking For with AWS RoboMaker - November 26, 2018
- Intel’s Neural Compute Stick 2 - November 16, 2018
- Radeon Returns to the Data Center - November 16, 2018