Tom Hollingsworth and Rich Stroffolino discuss the IT news of the week. This week they talk about how cloud CapEx has doubled since 2014, how bad the Cisco ASA flaw is, and a survey that shows CIOs like buzzwords.
The Gestalt IT Rundown is a live weekly look at the IT news of the week. It broadcasts live on YouTube every Wednesday at 12:30pm ET. To watch along, subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- On our four-year anniversary, a look into the future of ProtonMail - September 25, 2018
- BONUS: Phoummala Schmitt – IT Origins - September 25, 2018
- Phoummala Schmitt – IT Origins - September 20, 2018
- Joining Microsoft’s Teams, or No More Slacking - September 20, 2018
- ARM Servers and End Times | Gestalt IT Rundown: September 19, 2018 - September 19, 2018
- NetApp Acquires StackPointCloud - September 18, 2018
- Networking Disaggregation Isn’t Ready – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - September 18, 2018
- Built for SMBs: A Look at the HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 - September 18, 2018
- Pure Storage and the State of VVols - September 14, 2018
- Ken Nalbone – IT Origins - September 13, 2018