In partnership with Commvault, Gestalt IT was recently involved in a webinar focused on Managing Multi-Cloud Data Protection. In the webinar, Ned Bellavance and Commvault’s Matt Tyrer shared their insights into what companies should consider when creating a multi-cloud data protection strategy. Ned and Matt shared their thoughts around:
- Common misconceptions about cloud data protection
- Why cloud-native data protection is essential for a successful multi-cloud strategy
- The real-world implications of cloud data protection
- Requirements of a modern, consolidated data management solution
- The business, operational and risk management advantages of cloud-native data protection
While there are numerous considerations to keep in mind, Ned made a wish list of what his perfect solution would include. Among his top priorities are items such as a consistent management platform, cloud native deployment, and efficient data movement.
See Ned’s complete wish list by reading his blog post, “A Wish List for Multi-Cloud Data Protection.”