Topics for this Week
A mixed bag of topics this week, some from people who have written in and some more general topics.
- Capacity planning a firewall or router — what are the issues and technical limitations
- Why are we using 1Gb Ethernet ports at the access layer when we don’t need them ?
- A look at the Skype outage — Skype’s Blog
- Using EIGRP as the IGP in an MPLS core — why not ?
Subscribe in iTunes and RSS
Media Player and MP3 Download
You can subscribe to the RSS feed or head over to the Packet Pushers website to download the MP3 file directly from the blog post for that episode. Also, subscription options for Zune, Boxee and a range of other podcatchers are listed on the website.
- Show 40 — Openflow — Upending the Network Industry - April 7, 2011
- Show 39 — Unplugged on Tech Field Day Wireless - April 4, 2011
- Rant: Why SPB Doesn’t Get Any Attention - March 27, 2011
- Show 38 — Comparing Data Centre Fabrics From Juniper, Brocade and Cisco - March 25, 2011
- Show 37 — Even More IPv6 Ready Than Last Week - March 14, 2011
- PPP Show 36 — IPv6 Ready - March 14, 2011
- Show 35 — Media Markup — A Garden of Switches - March 6, 2011
- Show 34 — Breaking the Three Layer Model - February 27, 2011
- Show 32 — Media Mungle - February 1, 2011
- Show 33 — IPv6 It All Comes Down to Money - January 30, 2011