This is Packet Pushers Media Mungle, new format were we gather people from from the technology media to sit down around the virtual workbench and look back at events with beady media eye. We’ll take closer look at what’s been happening and discuss what’s happening in a little bit more detail. We got a list of topics to discuss and here is who’s who in the zoo today.
Matters At Hand
Juniper QFabric and it’s impact on the market
Cisco SecureX strategy — is there a plan ? First it was Borderless Networks, now it’s SecureX. Along the way we lost a lot of products, and seen a lot of delays.
Any news from Brocade ? Nah, still nothing.
There is also the Huawei/Symantec and Force10 deal which could be interesting. Breathes some life into Force10
Subscribe in iTunes and RSS
Media Player and MP3 Download
- Show 40 — Openflow — Upending the Network Industry - April 7, 2011
- Show 39 — Unplugged on Tech Field Day Wireless - April 4, 2011
- Rant: Why SPB Doesn’t Get Any Attention - March 27, 2011
- Show 38 — Comparing Data Centre Fabrics From Juniper, Brocade and Cisco - March 25, 2011
- Show 37 — Even More IPv6 Ready Than Last Week - March 14, 2011
- PPP Show 36 — IPv6 Ready - March 14, 2011
- Show 35 — Media Markup — A Garden of Switches - March 6, 2011
- Show 34 — Breaking the Three Layer Model - February 27, 2011
- Show 32 — Media Mungle - February 1, 2011
- Show 33 — IPv6 It All Comes Down to Money - January 30, 2011