A short episode this week because of the daylight savings change in the US and Greg didn’t schedule things correctly.
Terry Slattery http://www.netcraftsmen.net
and last, and the very least.
Topic 1 — Cisco UC or Microsoft Lyncs
What’s the difference ? Does anyone care ?
Topic 2 — Data Cabling
Talking more about MPO cabling and data centre cabling design. Which led into a discussion about data centre floors, power density, suspended cabling floors, contained hot or cold aisles and other related topics.
Greg had a blog post http://etherealmind.com/notes-physical-connectors-40-100-gigabit-ethernet/.
Topic 3 — IPv6 and NAT
Because we haven’t discussed it enough yet.
Carrier Grade NAT. Deep Packet Inspection and the pathways is forces onto the traffic flows.
Topic 4 — Designing the Network from the Ground Up
How do you approach design a network form the ground up ?
Subscribe in iTunes and RSS
Media Player and MP3 Download
- Show 40 — Openflow — Upending the Network Industry - April 7, 2011
- Show 39 — Unplugged on Tech Field Day Wireless - April 4, 2011
- Rant: Why SPB Doesn’t Get Any Attention - March 27, 2011
- Show 38 — Comparing Data Centre Fabrics From Juniper, Brocade and Cisco - March 25, 2011
- Show 37 — Even More IPv6 Ready Than Last Week - March 14, 2011
- PPP Show 36 — IPv6 Ready - March 14, 2011
- Show 35 — Media Markup — A Garden of Switches - March 6, 2011
- Show 34 — Breaking the Three Layer Model - February 27, 2011
- Show 32 — Media Mungle - February 1, 2011
- Show 33 — IPv6 It All Comes Down to Money - January 30, 2011