Topic 1 — Eman Conde has setup new options for Cisco CCIE training. CCIE Flyter
Topic 2- USB Console ports on new ISR routers. Cisco CCO Documentation. Most of us aren’t familiar with ISB consoles and we look at what we think.
Topic 3 — Link to TCL Whitepaper on TCL Hacking and obfuscation.
Topic 4 — Apple’s iPad and it’s uses in an engineering / study / working situation.
Topic 5 — The Interview Process. Greg always says “It’s important to love yourself more than the company”, which is to say that sooner or later, the company won’t fit you, or you won’t fit the job or the people and it’s time to move on. So here are some tips on how to interview for a Networking position.
We have asked Marko to be a candidate for a job interview with the Pushers as the “Interviewers”. After some interview questions, we then deconstruct his answers and look at how his responses would have affected his chances. We look at answering technology and personal questions. And, of course, war stories of our own interviews over time.
Subscribe in iTunes
Media Player and MP3 Download
You can download the MP3 version FROM HERE
- Show 40 — Openflow — Upending the Network Industry - April 7, 2011
- Show 39 — Unplugged on Tech Field Day Wireless - April 4, 2011
- Rant: Why SPB Doesn’t Get Any Attention - March 27, 2011
- Show 38 — Comparing Data Centre Fabrics From Juniper, Brocade and Cisco - March 25, 2011
- Show 37 — Even More IPv6 Ready Than Last Week - March 14, 2011
- PPP Show 36 — IPv6 Ready - March 14, 2011
- Show 35 — Media Markup — A Garden of Switches - March 6, 2011
- Show 34 — Breaking the Three Layer Model - February 27, 2011
- Show 32 — Media Mungle - February 1, 2011
- Show 33 — IPv6 It All Comes Down to Money - January 30, 2011