We cover a number of shorter stories this week and chat around various topics:
- HP and Enterasys as alternate suppliers for Cisco – what are you thinking about
- Enterasys and their “iSCSI optimised” data centre switches
- Riverbed released new code which Ethan got quite excited about. Who knew ?
- And then Greg explains why he doesn’t like WAN Acceleration
- Norton DNS Beta, tips on Google DNS
- Discussion on using VMware appliances for network devices and why its’a bad idea.
Links from the Show
Jeremy Stretch can be found his excellent blog and his
http://twitter.com/packetlife”>Twitter is here
Amy Arnold can be found on Twitter with large helpings on snarky comment.
Subscribe in iTunes
Media Player and MP3 Download
I am still working on a RSS Feed for the MP3 version.
You can download an MP3 Version FROM HERE.
You can subscribe to the RSS feed