When they’re not starting cool new podcasts, Network Collective settles for hosting great discussion panels. On this episode, they delve into the mysterious work of wireless. They’re clearing up some FUD, avoiding math, and overall put together a great episode.
Make sure it check it out.
Network Collective comments:
For many the world of wireless networking is a world that is dark and full of terrors, but it doesn’t have to be that way. In this episode of Network Collective, the panel reveals many of the most common wireless networking misconceptions so you too can be a wizard in the black art of RF. I promise, no RF math was used in the filming of this episode.
Read more at: Episode 8 – Wireless Misconceptions
- Intel’s Neural Compute Stick 2 - November 16, 2018
- Radeon Returns to the Data Center - November 16, 2018
- Raspberry Pi 3 A+: Quad-Core SoC for $25 - November 15, 2018
- Drobo + Nexsan = StorCentric - November 13, 2018
- Laptop Migrations - November 13, 2018
- Let’s Talk About Burnout - November 12, 2018
- ESXi on a Raspberry Pi - November 12, 2018
- A Keyboard Quest - November 9, 2018
- Apple is Winning the ARM Race - November 9, 2018
- An IT Origin Story from Jason Beshara - November 8, 2018