When they’re not starting cool new podcasts, Network Collective settles for hosting great discussion panels. On this episode, they delve into the mysterious work of wireless. They’re clearing up some FUD, avoiding math, and overall put together a great episode.
Make sure it check it out.
Network Collective comments:
For many the world of wireless networking is a world that is dark and full of terrors, but it doesn’t have to be that way. In this episode of Network Collective, the panel reveals many of the most common wireless networking misconceptions so you too can be a wizard in the black art of RF. I promise, no RF math was used in the filming of this episode.
Read more at: Episode 8 – Wireless Misconceptions
- Gestalt IT Comment Policy - September 15, 2017
- Intent-Based Network Automation with Ansible - September 15, 2017
- Network Longevity – Think Car, Not Smartphone - September 14, 2017
- Packet Works on ARM - September 13, 2017
- Storage Myth Making, New Distributed Storage, and Brave New World of NVMe inGestalt Storage News 17.4 - September 13, 2017
- Mesosphere, Kubernetes and the coming container orchestration consensus - September 12, 2017
- Managed Services from the 90s to Now – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - September 12, 2017
- Choice: Illusion or Tradeoff? - September 6, 2017
- Deep Thoughts: VMware on AWS - September 5, 2017
- Reconsidering DH2i with DxEnterprise 17 - September 1, 2017