Microsoft finalized their acquisition of GitHub today, paying a cool $7.5 billion in cash for the ubiquitous Git repository. It seems like the European Commission approval was the last step to get this deal done.
The rubber meets the road Monday when new boss Nat Friedman takes over as GitHub CEO.
- AWS Goes to Space | Gestalt IT Rundown: July 1, 2020 - July 1, 2020
- Ep. 8: Is Dell Selling VMware? - June 29, 2020
- Intel’s Tiger Lake Is CET For Security - June 29, 2020
- NetApp Buys a Spot in the Cloud - June 26, 2020
- Will Dell Spinoff VMware? | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 24, 2020 - June 24, 2020
- Ep. 7: What is Intel’s x86 Future? - June 22, 2020
- Midrange Levels the Playing Field - June 22, 2020
- Amazon Doesn’t Buy Slack… Yet - June 19, 2020
- Cisco SecureX Reaches General Availability | Gestalt IT Rundown: June 17, 2020 - June 17, 2020
- Ep. 6: Why Microsoft’s Embrace of Open Source Feels Weird - June 15, 2020