After attending Cisco Live US this year, Tom Hollingsworth saw signs of a very different Cisco. This change seems to come from the top down with the leadership of Chuck Robbins
At first, it looked like the CEO was headed down the same path as his predecessor John Chambers. But Tom sees their focus on software over hardware and a more hands on leadership style leading to big changes within this giant company.
The Networking Nerd comments:
I just got back from Cisco Live 2017 last night and I had a blast at the show. There was a lot of discussion about new architectures, new licensing models, and of course, Tech Field Day Extra. However, one of the most interesting topics went largely under the radar. I think we’re fully in the transition of Cisco away from being the Company of John Chambers.
Read more at: Not The Cisco of John Chambers Anymore
- Discussing FlashArray//X and AIRI Mini with Matt Kixmoeller - May 25, 2018
- A Conversation with Jason Nadeau - May 25, 2018
- Burlywood TrueFlash: Intent-Based Storage? - May 25, 2018
- MacOS Has Been Around Longer Than Classic Mac OS - May 24, 2018
- Jon Hildebrand – IT Origins - May 24, 2018
- Q(uestion)LC Flash | Gestalt IT Rundown: May 23, 2018 - May 24, 2018
- Pure Accelerate Live Blog – Day 2 - May 24, 2018
- Pure Accelerate Live Blog - May 23, 2018
- BONUS: Patric Palm – IT Origins - May 22, 2018
- HPE Buying Plexxi - May 21, 2018