The final episode of the Datanauts podcast is now available on PacketPushers.net. It’s been a fantastic run for Ethan Banks and Chris Wahl as they enjoyed five years of great conversations with people all over the IT industry. Sadly, the Datanauts podcast has come to an end. As it sometimes happens, opportunities crop up when we least expect them and force us to make tough choices.
Though we’ll miss their insights, our friends at Datanauts can look forward to a bright future.
As Ethan comments:
And so, that’s it. We’re aiming our infrastructure rocket into the IT universe and heading “out there.” That-a-way. Chris explains more in the recording for those who want the details.
Find out what’s next for Ethan and Chris at Datanauts 173: Goodnight, Datanauts
Goodnight, Datanauts. We wish you guys the best!
- Single Pane of Glass is a Myth – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 25, 2020
- Is Backup Dead? – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - February 11, 2020
- EtherealMind’s Fifteen Networking Truths (Rules of Networking) - February 5, 2020
- Misplacing Digital Transformation Priorities - January 30, 2020
- Let’s Talk About Ransomware (Again) - January 17, 2020
- How to Blog, Win Friends and Influence People… - January 10, 2020
- 20 Things You Need to Stop Doing in 2020 - January 7, 2020
- 2019 Gestalt IT Wrap-Up - December 31, 2019
- IT Burnout Tips for Recovery - December 23, 2019
- 10 VMware Interview Questions (And Answers) - December 16, 2019