Ivan Pepelnjak from ipSpace.net comments:
A while ago I wrote about ATAoE and why I think a layer-2-only TFTP-like protocol shouldn’t be used these days. As always, the answer to that black-and-white opinion (and I’m full of them) is “it depends” — ATAoE works great if you do it right.
One of the more animated presentations from Storage Field Day 1 now gets some attention in the networking space. Followed by the Network Engineer’s favorite answer: it depends.
Read more at: ATAoE Is Alive and Well
- Cisco Live Interview with Khalid Raza - July 2, 2020
- The New Branch with Riverbed SD-WAN - June 30, 2020
- AI Can’t Do Much for WiFi - June 30, 2020
- Tomversations: Episode 4 – Edge Computing - June 25, 2020
- Go Time With PathSolutions - June 25, 2020
- A Tale of Scale in Three Parts with Broadcom - June 23, 2020
- Assuring Identity with ForgeRock - June 18, 2020
- Encryption is Ruining Network Security - June 16, 2020
- Cisco Live Virtual Keynote Live Blog - June 15, 2020
- Deep Detection with Blue Hexagon - June 11, 2020