Scott Lowe of Virtualization Software comments:
There’s a nasty little irony in the world of IT. While business units seek IT’s assistance in creating and leveraging data-based metrics programs to provide deep level analytics into how to improve the business, IT, in many cases, has yet to use these same kinds of tools to look inwardly. Sure, we have all kind of monitoring tools that can help us target issues that might creep into the here and now, but we have yet to really take that deep dive into analytics that can help us truly improve what we do and, more importantly, to predict where we need to go.
Scott has his take on the analytics from Cloud Physics. Big data is going to be a part of many things in the data center soon.
- The Value of Virtual Networks from Tesuto - November 20, 2019
- TCP Is the Most Expensive Part of Your Data Center - November 18, 2019
- The Name’s The Thing With Guardicore - November 12, 2019
- Junos – Loading Configs – 1 of 5 – Merge - November 6, 2019
- Monitoring Cloud Network Traffic with ExtraHop - November 5, 2019
- iOS 13 and iPadOS Wi-Fi Diagnostics - November 4, 2019
- Noticing the Details with SecBI - October 31, 2019
- Building Better Policies with Machine Learning and Edgewise Networks - October 30, 2019
- How Did We End With 1500-Byte MTU? - October 28, 2019
- Fragmentation Free with Aruba’s Newest Switches - October 22, 2019