Scott Lowe of Virtualization Software comments:
There’s a nasty little irony in the world of IT. While business units seek IT’s assistance in creating and leveraging data-based metrics programs to provide deep level analytics into how to improve the business, IT, in many cases, has yet to use these same kinds of tools to look inwardly. Sure, we have all kind of monitoring tools that can help us target issues that might creep into the here and now, but we have yet to really take that deep dive into analytics that can help us truly improve what we do and, more importantly, to predict where we need to go.
Scott has his take on the analytics from Cloud Physics. Big data is going to be a part of many things in the data center soon.
- The Briar Patch of Software Patches - July 15, 2019
- Tackling Troublesome Tunnels with 128 Technology - July 9, 2019
- Meraki’s Eye in the Sky - June 27, 2019
- Intelligence In The Mist - June 20, 2019
- Clean Analytics with ScienceLogic - June 20, 2019
- Cisco Live US 2019 Keynote Liveblog - June 11, 2019
- Analyzing A Firehose with CounterFlow.ai - June 6, 2019
- Building The Gold Standard with Pica8 - June 5, 2019
- Avoiding Automation Archipelagos with Extreme Networks - May 29, 2019
- Finding Context In the Frames with Plixer - May 22, 2019