Hans de Leenheer of @hansdeleenheer comments:
Actually I’m playing with you here as the title of this post is just a rip-off of Luigi Tiano‘s post: Why I think Big Data is NOT “the new style of IT”. In essence Luigi tell us that, although the commercial value of “collecting, analysing and mining data” the Big Data vendors are selling us, is without a doubt really important, from the whole of IT it’s merely a marginal use case. Not everything depends on Big Data analytics.
Hans seems to think that analytics is going to drive the way IT is done in the coming years. What do you think? Click through and comment to let him know.
Read more at: Why I think Big Data IS “the new style of IT”
- Malware Microsegmentation with Illumio - October 16, 2019
- Commvault Go Day 2 Live Blog - October 16, 2019
- Design: Is It One Site or Two? - October 15, 2019
- Investing in the CWNE - October 15, 2019
- Wi-Fi6 Ratification: Not So Fast My Friend - October 14, 2019
- Connectivity Solved with Aryaka - October 11, 2019
- All-In on AI With Mist and Juniper - October 10, 2019
- Firefox DNS-over-HTTPS for the Enterprise - October 9, 2019
- When Is Something SD-WAN? - October 8, 2019
- Supply-Chain Security and Trust - October 3, 2019