Hans de Leenheer of @hansdeleenheer comments:
Actually I’m playing with you here as the title of this post is just a rip-off of Luigi Tiano‘s post: Why I think Big Data is NOT “the new style of IT”. In essence Luigi tell us that, although the commercial value of “collecting, analysing and mining data” the Big Data vendors are selling us, is without a doubt really important, from the whole of IT it’s merely a marginal use case. Not everything depends on Big Data analytics.
Hans seems to think that analytics is going to drive the way IT is done in the coming years. What do you think? Click through and comment to let him know.
Read more at: Why I think Big Data IS “the new style of IT”
- The Briar Patch of Software Patches - July 15, 2019
- Tackling Troublesome Tunnels with 128 Technology - July 9, 2019
- Meraki’s Eye in the Sky - June 27, 2019
- Intelligence In The Mist - June 20, 2019
- Clean Analytics with ScienceLogic - June 20, 2019
- Cisco Live US 2019 Keynote Liveblog - June 11, 2019
- Analyzing A Firehose with CounterFlow.ai - June 6, 2019
- Building The Gold Standard with Pica8 - June 5, 2019
- Avoiding Automation Archipelagos with Extreme Networks - May 29, 2019
- Finding Context In the Frames with Plixer - May 22, 2019