Dominik Pickhardt of Network Autobahn comments:
It is quiet hard to track software release streams and available features sets across the different Cisco switch and router familys. I have been more than one time get confused with the same software release version on different platforms that has different feature sets. It is not nice when there is a feature missing that you had expected. Cisco has addressed that problem finally with the 16.x Denali release. Cisco has worked on the Denali release for 3 years to bring a unified SW release across multiple platforms.
Cisco is doing some interesting things with their software development models now. Read on for Dominik’s thoughts.
Read more at: Cisco IOS XE Denali @ NFD11
- The Briar Patch of Software Patches - July 15, 2019
- Tackling Troublesome Tunnels with 128 Technology - July 9, 2019
- Meraki’s Eye in the Sky - June 27, 2019
- Intelligence In The Mist - June 20, 2019
- Clean Analytics with ScienceLogic - June 20, 2019
- Cisco Live US 2019 Keynote Liveblog - June 11, 2019
- Analyzing A Firehose with CounterFlow.ai - June 6, 2019
- Building The Gold Standard with Pica8 - June 5, 2019
- Avoiding Automation Archipelagos with Extreme Networks - May 29, 2019
- Finding Context In the Frames with Plixer - May 22, 2019