Eric Shanks of The IT Hollow comments:
CloudPhysics continually surprises me with their innovation when providing cards for simulation purposes. I’ve posted a couple of times already about how I really like their AWS pricing calculator (they also have vCHS as well). Having a good idea about how much your existing environment will cost if you make modifications is a pretty big win for a CIO.
I love this particular use case for CloudPhysics that Eric highlights. Real numbers are hard to argue with when it comes to increasing the amount of SSD cache. Why not let the performance do the talking for you?
Read more at: Use CloudPhysics to Determine How Much SSD Cache to Buy
- The Briar Patch of Software Patches - July 15, 2019
- Tackling Troublesome Tunnels with 128 Technology - July 9, 2019
- Meraki’s Eye in the Sky - June 27, 2019
- Intelligence In The Mist - June 20, 2019
- Clean Analytics with ScienceLogic - June 20, 2019
- Cisco Live US 2019 Keynote Liveblog - June 11, 2019
- Analyzing A Firehose with CounterFlow.ai - June 6, 2019
- Building The Gold Standard with Pica8 - June 5, 2019
- Avoiding Automation Archipelagos with Extreme Networks - May 29, 2019
- Finding Context In the Frames with Plixer - May 22, 2019