Lee Badman of wirednot comments:
With time to kill at Syracuse and Cleveland airports (as I travel to Interop in Las Vegas), I find myself ruminating on a topic that I’ll be talking about in a workshop in a couple of days: mobility. As with terms like “convergence” and “unified”, the notion of mobility often finds itself in a fuzzy place, meaning different things to different people and providers.
Lee has some pretty good thoughts here about mobility. It’s poised to be a big part of end user connectivity in the coming year.
Read more at: Contemplating “Mobility”
- Virtual Cloud Network Deep Dive – A Fresh Review of NSX - October 12, 2018
- Ookla Acquires Ekahau – The Future of Wi-Fi Design is Speedy! - October 10, 2018
- Making It In A Multi Cloud World - October 1, 2018
- Will MPLS Ever Go Away? - September 12, 2018
- Arista Is Finding Their Mojo In Wireless - August 3, 2018
- 1Password’s Travel Mode - July 24, 2018
- Launching Into the Future with Arrcus - July 16, 2018
- Circle K Finds Value In SD-WAN Speed - July 2, 2018
- Building a Software Defined Branch with Aruba - June 19, 2018
- Accessing Security Insights with SolarWinds Network Insight For Cisco ASA - June 7, 2018