Brandon Carroll of Global Config Technology Solutions comments:
After spending a few days in San Jose for Networking Field Day 9, it dawned on me that someone new to networking would be thoroughly confused at what’s going on. That makes sense of course, because Networking Field Day is not a training event per say. It’s an event to discuss up and coming technologies and trends in data networking. So how would someone who is new to networking get to the point where they understands what’s going on?
Great points from Brandon about the learning and loving of technology. The more into something you are, the better you understand it.
Read more at: How To Get To The Point Of Understanding Technology
- Bleeding the Dragon with WPA3 and Aruba - September 13, 2019
- Rethinking Whitelisting with Nyotron - September 12, 2019
- Impostor Syndrome and Loser DNA - September 9, 2019
- Cisco Live – a Shared Experience - September 5, 2019
- A Tale of Two App Security Platforms - September 5, 2019
- 11 Tips on How to Be a More Organized Network Engineer - September 3, 2019
- 128 Technology – The Best Voice Routing Platform You’ve Never Heard Of - September 3, 2019
- Finding Final Resolution with IP Fabric - August 28, 2019
- Opening The Encryption Door With Wickr - August 27, 2019
- Securing Your Enterprise with VIAVI Observer Apex - August 26, 2019