Brandon Carroll of Global Config Technology Solutions comments:
After spending a few days in San Jose for Networking Field Day 9, it dawned on me that someone new to networking would be thoroughly confused at what’s going on. That makes sense of course, because Networking Field Day is not a training event per say. It’s an event to discuss up and coming technologies and trends in data networking. So how would someone who is new to networking get to the point where they understands what’s going on?
Great points from Brandon about the learning and loving of technology. The more into something you are, the better you understand it.
Read more at: How To Get To The Point Of Understanding Technology
- Intelligence In The Mist - June 20, 2019
- Clean Analytics with ScienceLogic - June 20, 2019
- Cisco Live US 2019 Keynote Liveblog - June 11, 2019
- Analyzing A Firehose with CounterFlow.ai - June 6, 2019
- Building The Gold Standard with Pica8 - June 5, 2019
- Avoiding Automation Archipelagos with Extreme Networks - May 29, 2019
- Finding Context In the Frames with Plixer - May 22, 2019
- Enabling SD-WAN Partnerships with Infovista - May 20, 2019
- Bringing Intelligence to Things with Cradlepoint - May 16, 2019
- Using SD-WAN As A Cloud Migration Strategy - May 14, 2019