Howard Marks of DeepStorage writes:
A couple of years ago I pitched this idea to a vendor who’s CTO thought it was a great idea but they then hired a new VP of Marketing who wanted to maintain a more professional image and put the kibosh on the project. I pitched the idea to my friends George Symons and Victoria Grey from Gridstore at the Storage Field Day 4 party and they decided to greenlight the project. Victoria decided that it would work best as a Mythbuster’s spoof and I agreed.
Who says storage isn’t exciting? Read on to see the fireworks!
Read more: Gridbusters Made Me a YouTube Star
- Bleeding the Dragon with WPA3 and Aruba - September 13, 2019
- Rethinking Whitelisting with Nyotron - September 12, 2019
- Impostor Syndrome and Loser DNA - September 9, 2019
- Cisco Live – a Shared Experience - September 5, 2019
- A Tale of Two App Security Platforms - September 5, 2019
- 11 Tips on How to Be a More Organized Network Engineer - September 3, 2019
- 128 Technology – The Best Voice Routing Platform You’ve Never Heard Of - September 3, 2019
- Finding Final Resolution with IP Fabric - August 28, 2019
- Opening The Encryption Door With Wickr - August 27, 2019
- Securing Your Enterprise with VIAVI Observer Apex - August 26, 2019