Howard Marks of DeepStorage writes:
A couple of years ago I pitched this idea to a vendor who’s CTO thought it was a great idea but they then hired a new VP of Marketing who wanted to maintain a more professional image and put the kibosh on the project. I pitched the idea to my friends George Symons and Victoria Grey from Gridstore at the Storage Field Day 4 party and they decided to greenlight the project. Victoria decided that it would work best as a Mythbuster’s spoof and I agreed.
Who says storage isn’t exciting? Read on to see the fireworks!
Read more: Gridbusters Made Me a YouTube Star
- Intelligence In The Mist - June 20, 2019
- Clean Analytics with ScienceLogic - June 20, 2019
- Cisco Live US 2019 Keynote Liveblog - June 11, 2019
- Analyzing A Firehose with CounterFlow.ai - June 6, 2019
- Building The Gold Standard with Pica8 - June 5, 2019
- Avoiding Automation Archipelagos with Extreme Networks - May 29, 2019
- Finding Context In the Frames with Plixer - May 22, 2019
- Enabling SD-WAN Partnerships with Infovista - May 20, 2019
- Bringing Intelligence to Things with Cradlepoint - May 16, 2019
- Using SD-WAN As A Cloud Migration Strategy - May 14, 2019