Lee Badman of wirednot comments:
Say what you will about PI (and I say plenty, sometimes under my breath), there is a lot packed into this Network Management System. One of my favorite features for remotely characterizing how individual APs see each other may not be so obvious, so a quick show and tell is provided here.
The goal? Let me:
- see a floorplan with APs on it
- ask any one of those APs how it sees it’s neighbors from the radio perspective as they are all mounted
- show me one band at a time
- show me signal strengths of APs on the same floorplan, and NOT on the same floorplan
And as a bonus- show me a slew of radio specific data for any AP’s individual radios.
A picture is worth a thousand words. And if you’re wireless professional, that picture may tell the story better than any words you can write up.
- Intelligence In The Mist - June 20, 2019
- Clean Analytics with ScienceLogic - June 20, 2019
- Cisco Live US 2019 Keynote Liveblog - June 11, 2019
- Analyzing A Firehose with CounterFlow.ai - June 6, 2019
- Building The Gold Standard with Pica8 - June 5, 2019
- Avoiding Automation Archipelagos with Extreme Networks - May 29, 2019
- Finding Context In the Frames with Plixer - May 22, 2019
- Enabling SD-WAN Partnerships with Infovista - May 20, 2019
- Bringing Intelligence to Things with Cradlepoint - May 16, 2019
- Using SD-WAN As A Cloud Migration Strategy - May 14, 2019