Howard Marks writing for Network Computing comments:
The Nirvanix collapse reads like a saga with villains, heroes and lessons that we all should learn from the implosion of the cloud service.
The exit of Nirvanix has raised lots of questions about cloud providers. Howard breaks some it down for you, but always have a backup plan just in case.
Read more at: The Nirvanix Failure: Villains, Heroes and Lessons
- Multi-Cloud Fabric with Arrcus - July 30, 2020
- IoT Doesn’t Need Wi-Fi 6E – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - July 28, 2020
- Introducing Security Field Day 4 - July 21, 2020
- Cisco SecureX Roundtable - July 14, 2020
- Cisco Intent-based Networking Roundtable - July 13, 2020
- Tomversations: Episode 5 – End-to-End Encryption - July 9, 2020
- Cisco Live Interview with Khalid Raza - July 2, 2020
- The New Branch with Riverbed SD-WAN - June 30, 2020
- AI Can’t Do Much for WiFi – The On-Premise IT Roundtable - June 30, 2020
- Tomversations: Episode 4 – Edge Computing - June 25, 2020