Matt Oswalt from Keeping It Classless writes:
Nuage is tackling the “rapid provisioning” problem when it comes to networking. How can we convince customers or LoB owners to not push everything up to AWS, when the provisioning mechanisms behind a private solution are not nearly as good? The ultimate goal is to have the network immediately ready upon instantiating a workload, physical or virtual. The key focus we heard about is that an SDN solution must provide this policy automation framework across virtual AND non-virtual workloads.
Matt has a great review of what he saw at Networking Field Day 6 with Nuage. There was a lot of chatter among the delegates about this particular presentation.
Read more: Nuage Networks at Network Field Day 6
- The Briar Patch of Software Patches - July 15, 2019
- Tackling Troublesome Tunnels with 128 Technology - July 9, 2019
- Meraki’s Eye in the Sky - June 27, 2019
- Intelligence In The Mist - June 20, 2019
- Clean Analytics with ScienceLogic - June 20, 2019
- Cisco Live US 2019 Keynote Liveblog - June 11, 2019
- Analyzing A Firehose with CounterFlow.ai - June 6, 2019
- Building The Gold Standard with Pica8 - June 5, 2019
- Avoiding Automation Archipelagos with Extreme Networks - May 29, 2019
- Finding Context In the Frames with Plixer - May 22, 2019