Matt Oswalt from Keeping It Classless writes:
Nuage is tackling the “rapid provisioning” problem when it comes to networking. How can we convince customers or LoB owners to not push everything up to AWS, when the provisioning mechanisms behind a private solution are not nearly as good? The ultimate goal is to have the network immediately ready upon instantiating a workload, physical or virtual. The key focus we heard about is that an SDN solution must provide this policy automation framework across virtual AND non-virtual workloads.
Matt has a great review of what he saw at Networking Field Day 6 with Nuage. There was a lot of chatter among the delegates about this particular presentation.
Read more: Nuage Networks at Network Field Day 6
- The Value of Virtual Networks from Tesuto - November 20, 2019
- TCP Is the Most Expensive Part of Your Data Center - November 18, 2019
- The Name’s The Thing With Guardicore - November 12, 2019
- Junos – Loading Configs – 1 of 5 – Merge - November 6, 2019
- Monitoring Cloud Network Traffic with ExtraHop - November 5, 2019
- iOS 13 and iPadOS Wi-Fi Diagnostics - November 4, 2019
- Noticing the Details with SecBI - October 31, 2019
- Building Better Policies with Machine Learning and Edgewise Networks - October 30, 2019
- How Did We End With 1500-Byte MTU? - October 28, 2019
- Fragmentation Free with Aruba’s Newest Switches - October 22, 2019