Lee Badman of Dispatches From the Wireless Front comments:
One of the handiest tools in understanding Wi-Fi environments is the spectrum analyzer. Way back when, in my Air Force days, I had the pleasure of learning and using top-end spectrum analyzers, on the order of this sort of device. Note the price of this beast- real test equipment isn’t cheap. Spectrum analyzers show the strength of signals plotted over a frequency range. There are all sorts of nuanced settings that let you manipulate the signal plot to get finer resolution, but the more advanced the settings and capabilities, the higher the price tag.
Lee takes a look at a new spectrum analyzer that runs on Apple devices!
- Virtual Cloud Network Deep Dive – A Fresh Review of NSX - October 12, 2018
- Ookla Acquires Ekahau – The Future of Wi-Fi Design is Speedy! - October 10, 2018
- Making It In A Multi Cloud World - October 1, 2018
- Will MPLS Ever Go Away? - September 12, 2018
- Arista Is Finding Their Mojo In Wireless - August 3, 2018
- 1Password’s Travel Mode - July 24, 2018
- Launching Into the Future with Arrcus - July 16, 2018
- Circle K Finds Value In SD-WAN Speed - July 2, 2018
- Building a Software Defined Branch with Aruba - June 19, 2018
- Accessing Security Insights with SolarWinds Network Insight For Cisco ASA - June 7, 2018