John Herbert of Lame Journal writes:
Cisco launched their Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) product two weeks ago in New York City, and I was privileged to be able to attend the event as a guest of Gestalt IT’s Tech Field Day.
In my last post I gave an overview of the new products, and before I dig into my current concerns about ACI and the Nexus 9000 I thought it might be fun to share a few photos I took at the launch event, held at the rather splendidly elegant Waldorf Astoria.
Click on any photo to see it larger. They were all taken on a phone, so no promises about the quality of the enlarged images.
A visual walkthrough of the Cisco ACI event. Especially the swanky digs at the Waldorf-Astoria.
Read more: Photos from Cisco’s ACI Launch in NYC
- Cisco Live Interview with Khalid Raza - July 2, 2020
- The New Branch with Riverbed SD-WAN - June 30, 2020
- AI Can’t Do Much for WiFi - June 30, 2020
- Tomversations: Episode 4 – Edge Computing - June 25, 2020
- Go Time With PathSolutions - June 25, 2020
- A Tale of Scale in Three Parts with Broadcom - June 23, 2020
- Assuring Identity with ForgeRock - June 18, 2020
- Encryption is Ruining Network Security - June 16, 2020
- Cisco Live Virtual Keynote Live Blog - June 15, 2020
- Deep Detection with Blue Hexagon - June 11, 2020