John Herbert of Lame Journal writes:
Cisco launched their Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) product two weeks ago in New York City, and I was privileged to be able to attend the event as a guest of Gestalt IT’s Tech Field Day.
In my last post I gave an overview of the new products, and before I dig into my current concerns about ACI and the Nexus 9000 I thought it might be fun to share a few photos I took at the launch event, held at the rather splendidly elegant Waldorf Astoria.
Click on any photo to see it larger. They were all taken on a phone, so no promises about the quality of the enlarged images.
A visual walkthrough of the Cisco ACI event. Especially the swanky digs at the Waldorf-Astoria.
Read more: Photos from Cisco’s ACI Launch in NYC
- Making Encryption Easy with StrongSalt’s New API - December 12, 2019
- Stopping vMotion Roulette with Virtana - December 12, 2019
- BGP and Car Safety - December 11, 2019
- Rethinking Networking Architecture with Arrcus - December 9, 2019
- Intro to NetworkMiner - December 6, 2019
- On The Hunt with Confluera - December 4, 2019
- How Difficult Is SD-WAN? - December 4, 2019
- Letting Go of the Digital Hoard - December 2, 2019
- Tackling Troublesome IoT with Fortinet - November 26, 2019
- Technology and Policymakers - November 26, 2019