Laurent Malhoit writing for Tech Republic comments:
CloudPhysics is a Software as a Service (SaaS) analytics tool for VMware environments. Recently the company introduced a new Storage Analytics product to its SaaS application, so I decided to check it out. I now wish I had taken a look at CloudPhysics sooner.
Follow these steps to install the CloudPhysics Observer:
CloudPhysics has a great new product out with the CloudPhysics Observer. There’s a lot that you can monitor with Observer, so go try it out today! Read on for Lauren’s installation tips and thoughts.
- Anomaly Detection is the Only Good ML in the Enterprise - June 2, 2020
- Defeating Configuration Drift with Gluware - May 29, 2020
- Tomversations: Episode 3 – Network Automation is a People Problem - May 28, 2020
- A Week of Unexpected Expectedness with Forward Networks - May 28, 2020
- Coffee Shop Security Courtesy of BitGlass - May 28, 2020
- Rogue Device Detection Thanks To PathSolutions - May 27, 2020
- Validating Identity with Identiq - May 21, 2020
- Pensando Places Programmability First - May 18, 2020
- Stopping Stoplight Risk Analysis with Brinqa - May 14, 2020
- Leaving Legacy Behind to Build Better Networks with DriveNets - May 13, 2020