Ryan Adzima from Techvangelist writes:
It’s been a busy 12 months at work and I’ve had my plate full with many, many projects. I’ve been rebuilding, updating, and virtualizing everything in my datacenter for over a year now. Now I don’t want to pat myself on the back too much (I’m no Blake Krone) but I seem to have picked up a knack for picking the next big thing lately. In actuality it’s more that I’ve happened to be at the right meetings and product launches that also happened to coincided with my tech needs, but the former sounds better.
Ryan breaks down Tech Field Day 9 from the lens of an end user. I love how things I’ve seen look so different through the eyes of people that use it every day.
- The Name’s The Thing With Guardicore - November 12, 2019
- Junos – Loading Configs – 1 of 5 – Merge - November 6, 2019
- Monitoring Cloud Network Traffic with ExtraHop - November 5, 2019
- iOS 13 and iPadOS Wi-Fi Diagnostics - November 4, 2019
- Noticing the Details with SecBI - October 31, 2019
- Building Better Policies with Machine Learning and Edgewise Networks - October 30, 2019
- How Did We End With 1500-Byte MTU? - October 28, 2019
- Fragmentation Free with Aruba’s Newest Switches - October 22, 2019
- Hiding in Plain Sight - October 22, 2019
- 802.11ax Remote Packet Captures Using the Jetson Nano - October 21, 2019