Ryan Adzima from Techvangelist writes:
It’s been a busy 12 months at work and I’ve had my plate full with many, many projects. I’ve been rebuilding, updating, and virtualizing everything in my datacenter for over a year now. Now I don’t want to pat myself on the back too much (I’m no Blake Krone) but I seem to have picked up a knack for picking the next big thing lately. In actuality it’s more that I’ve happened to be at the right meetings and product launches that also happened to coincided with my tech needs, but the former sounds better.
Ryan breaks down Tech Field Day 9 from the lens of an end user. I love how things I’ve seen look so different through the eyes of people that use it every day.
- The Briar Patch of Software Patches - July 15, 2019
- Tackling Troublesome Tunnels with 128 Technology - July 9, 2019
- Meraki’s Eye in the Sky - June 27, 2019
- Intelligence In The Mist - June 20, 2019
- Clean Analytics with ScienceLogic - June 20, 2019
- Cisco Live US 2019 Keynote Liveblog - June 11, 2019
- Analyzing A Firehose with CounterFlow.ai - June 6, 2019
- Building The Gold Standard with Pica8 - June 5, 2019
- Avoiding Automation Archipelagos with Extreme Networks - May 29, 2019
- Finding Context In the Frames with Plixer - May 22, 2019