Daniel Dib comments on his blog:
It’s been five years since I started this blog! Time flies and a lot has happened since. Thanks for being along for the ride. What better way to celebrate than a blog post?
This post is going to be short and to the point.
Many of us run HSRP or VRRP. It is quite common to run it in a topology where you have dual routers and dual exits to the WAN and you don’t want to black hole your traffic.
Great look at using BFD from Daniel. This is how you should be creating failover scenarios.
Read more at: Using BFD to Track WAN Status and Change HSRP Priority
- Jack Daniel and Tom Hollingsworth Discuss Community and Security | Gestalt IT - November 2, 2018
- Living On The Edge with Edgeworx - October 31, 2018
- Making the Most of Microsegmentation with Guardicore - October 25, 2018
- Virtual Cloud Network Deep Dive – A Fresh Review of NSX - October 12, 2018
- Ookla Acquires Ekahau – The Future of Wi-Fi Design is Speedy! - October 10, 2018
- Making It In A Multi Cloud World - October 1, 2018
- Will MPLS Ever Go Away? - September 12, 2018
- Arista Is Finding Their Mojo In Wireless - August 3, 2018
- 1Password’s Travel Mode - July 24, 2018
- Launching Into the Future with Arrcus - July 16, 2018