Tim Carr of timcarr.net comments:
We’ve all been there before, it’s 3am and you’re on the phone with vendor X who, after working on your case for hours, comes back off of hold to let you know that they’ve identified a bug in the platform Y software. The first thing that your boss and the business want to know is how much of the environment is impacted and then how quickly can a workaround or patch be in place. To solve for the first problem, I’ve found it really easy to use a custom card from CloudPhysics.
Data is power and analytics help you wield it. Tim has a great scenario here for leveraging analytics to help you provide actionable data.
- Virtual Cloud Network Deep Dive – A Fresh Review of NSX - October 12, 2018
- Ookla Acquires Ekahau – The Future of Wi-Fi Design is Speedy! - October 10, 2018
- Making It In A Multi Cloud World - October 1, 2018
- Will MPLS Ever Go Away? - September 12, 2018
- Arista Is Finding Their Mojo In Wireless - August 3, 2018
- 1Password’s Travel Mode - July 24, 2018
- Launching Into the Future with Arrcus - July 16, 2018
- Circle K Finds Value In SD-WAN Speed - July 2, 2018
- Building a Software Defined Branch with Aruba - June 19, 2018
- Accessing Security Insights with SolarWinds Network Insight For Cisco ASA - June 7, 2018