Tim Carr of timcarr.net comments:
We’ve all been there before, it’s 3am and you’re on the phone with vendor X who, after working on your case for hours, comes back off of hold to let you know that they’ve identified a bug in the platform Y software. The first thing that your boss and the business want to know is how much of the environment is impacted and then how quickly can a workaround or patch be in place. To solve for the first problem, I’ve found it really easy to use a custom card from CloudPhysics.
Data is power and analytics help you wield it. Tim has a great scenario here for leveraging analytics to help you provide actionable data.
- The Value of Virtual Networks from Tesuto - November 20, 2019
- TCP Is the Most Expensive Part of Your Data Center - November 18, 2019
- The Name’s The Thing With Guardicore - November 12, 2019
- Junos – Loading Configs – 1 of 5 – Merge - November 6, 2019
- Monitoring Cloud Network Traffic with ExtraHop - November 5, 2019
- iOS 13 and iPadOS Wi-Fi Diagnostics - November 4, 2019
- Noticing the Details with SecBI - October 31, 2019
- Building Better Policies with Machine Learning and Edgewise Networks - October 30, 2019
- How Did We End With 1500-Byte MTU? - October 28, 2019
- Fragmentation Free with Aruba’s Newest Switches - October 22, 2019