Tim Carr of timcarr.net comments:
We’ve all been there before, it’s 3am and you’re on the phone with vendor X who, after working on your case for hours, comes back off of hold to let you know that they’ve identified a bug in the platform Y software. The first thing that your boss and the business want to know is how much of the environment is impacted and then how quickly can a workaround or patch be in place. To solve for the first problem, I’ve found it really easy to use a custom card from CloudPhysics.
Data is power and analytics help you wield it. Tim has a great scenario here for leveraging analytics to help you provide actionable data.
- The Briar Patch of Software Patches - July 15, 2019
- Tackling Troublesome Tunnels with 128 Technology - July 9, 2019
- Meraki’s Eye in the Sky - June 27, 2019
- Intelligence In The Mist - June 20, 2019
- Clean Analytics with ScienceLogic - June 20, 2019
- Cisco Live US 2019 Keynote Liveblog - June 11, 2019
- Analyzing A Firehose with CounterFlow.ai - June 6, 2019
- Building The Gold Standard with Pica8 - June 5, 2019
- Avoiding Automation Archipelagos with Extreme Networks - May 29, 2019
- Finding Context In the Frames with Plixer - May 22, 2019