Howard Marks writing for Network Computing comments:
Violin Memory, maker of flash storage, saw its IPO price drop on its opening day. The drop says more about Violin’s challenges than those of the overall flash market.
Violin has people asking lots of questions about where flash and SSD are headed. Instead, they should be asking about what Violin is thinking. And what their exit strategy truly is.
Read more at: Violin’s IPO Tumble Is About Violin, Not Flash
- Protecting Password Assets with BeyondTrust - August 14, 2019
- Stopping Network Blame with Kemp - August 12, 2019
- Rooted In Security with Banyan - August 9, 2019
- New Tech Era, New Skills, New Mindset. - August 7, 2019
- The BGP Conundrum - August 5, 2019
- IT Burnout: Work, Email and Vacation Time - August 2, 2019
- Cross Pollinating Catalyst Platforms with NetBeez - August 1, 2019
- Micro-Segmentation: What, Why, How? - July 31, 2019
- Why Containers? - July 26, 2019
- Slicing Through Cloud Complexity with CloudGenix - July 25, 2019